Monday, September 7, 2009

TRIPODS!!

Tripods….hmmm…I have read that for serious photographers, tripods are quite important and in some cases absolutely necessary. The more lightweight the tripod is, the better and also that the tripod has the ability to get very low to the ground. Another important factor is that the tripod can be erected quickly in order to get that perfect shot! A tripod head is also beneficial towards being a serious photographer since the head provides a panning opportunity! Not sure what tripod would be best for me, although I have a bit more insight after our last class when Dave went through each tripod example and explained the pros and cons. Now I can conclude that I would also like a stylish pair of tri-pads to place on the legs so my shoulders will be protected while packing my tripod around. I was also very intrigued with the beanbag camera stabilizers. I think that for most of my circumstances the beanbag would come in handy. Not creating a savings account for a tripod or beanbag yet, but possibly in the future I may find I wish to splurge and help take my photography to the next serious level.

No comments:

Post a Comment