Sunday, September 27, 2009

My first photograph of slow exposure was easy since my camera has no problem taking blurry photographs. I did not have to adjust or change the settings on my camera for this shot. I took this shot while driving to Big Timber.




For my second shot, a fast exposure, I used the fireworks mode on my camera, and thanks to my lovely assistant, Stacey, I was able to capture a graceful mid-air shot! The second one is one of my favorites, but was taken previous to the assignment at Evel Kneivel Days in Butte, MT in July of this year.




My third photo is narrow depth of field, and I was able to capture this shot by choosing the close-up option on my camera. This is a flower in the yard of my house.




Lastly, my large depth of field photo I used my landscape mode. This was taken outside of Billings. This is not my favorite picture, but I do like the layering that is present in the depth of the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment