Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a beautiful day!

My roommattes and I raked our lawn and the millions of leaves that have collected on it. It looks so much better and being outdoors caused me to have some photography inspiration. While out exploring, I was fortunate enough to come upon a beehive in a tree. It was beautiful! I found the day to be quite successful in photographing pictures for my final project. I would like to leave some mystery, so I won't go any further than into the details of my photographs. I am very excited for out photo trip to Rim country on Friday. So far, I have 53 slides in my powerpoint presentation. I will probably end up limiting it down so that I can have time to discuss the process and important things that I have learned throughout the class. I need to ask Dave in class how to get different angles especially when you are below something. I know that you probably just have to deal with what you have but I thought there might be a trick that I don't know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment