Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~~~~~~~~~P-E-N-G-U-I-N-S~~~~~~~~~


I have officially added another destination to my list of places I would like to visit. South Georgia Island. We wanted to go there on our South America trip, however there simply was not enough time. It looks absolutely amazing and the animals are so photogenic. (probably because they out number all of the humans combined!) Art is extremely lucky to travel to all of these places; lucky and talented I might add. He definitely earned his job yet I don't quite understand how people end up with such great careers.

Anyway, it absolutely blows my mind that there can be such a large densely populated island filled with seals, penguins, albotras and whales in the surrounding waters! This would be a great experience, somewhat similar to what I would imagine Antarctica to be like except that the weather is much more mild in South Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment